HI98130 is a waterproof tester that offers high accuracy pH, EC, TDS and temperature measurements in a single tester! No more switching between meters for your routine measurements. This floating, waterproof combination tester features an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature-compensated.
These testers feature a replaceable pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction, as well as an EC/TDS graphite electrode. The extendable cloth junction provides an extended electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted.
The EC/TDS conversion factor is user-selectable as well as the temperature compensation coefficient (β).
The graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy because it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
Fast, efficient accurate and portable, the Combo pH, EC/TDS and temperature tester combines all the features users have requested and more!
Fast, efficient, accurate and portable, the Combo pH, EC/TDS and temperature tester combines all the features users have requested and more!
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- HOLD button to freeze readings on the display
- BEPS Alerts the user of low battery power that could adversely affect readings
pH Range -2.00 to 16.00 pH pH Resolution 0.01 pH pH Accuracy ±0.05 pH Conductivity Range 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm Conductivity Resolution 0.01 mS/cm Conductivity Accuracy ±2% F.S. TDS Range 0.00 to 10.00 ppt (g/L) TDS Resolution 0.01 ppt (g/L) TDS Accuracy ±2% F.S. Temperature Range 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F Temperature Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°C /±1°F EC/TDS Calibration automatic, one-point at: 12.88 mS/cm, 6.44 ppt (g/L) pH Calibration automatic, at one or two points with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18) Temperature Compensation pH: automatic; EC/TDS: automatic with β adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4% / °C TDS Conversion Factor 0.45 to 1.00 pH Electrode HI73127 (replaceable; included) Battery Type/Life 1.5V (4) / approx. 100 hours of continuous use, auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100% Dimensions 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’) Weight 100 g (3.5 oz.) Ordering Information HI98130 (Combo) is supplied with HI73127 pH electrode and HI73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- hanna hand-held ph meters will give readings where other meters give errors
- I've used many different brands of PH and TDS meters and Hanna meters are by far the best. I use them for special applications such as checking the ph of a mixture of water + neem oil + hemp soap for a foliar insecticidal spray (don't want to burn those leaves!) I also use them to check the PH of organic compost teas and anaerobic fermented plant extracts. The Hanna meter is the only brand that I have used that can take an accurate PH reading of soapy water with neem oil, dark brown sludgy compost tea, or some nose piercing anaerobic fermented plant extracts. I also use them to PH test my kombucha and jun. The hanna hand-held ph meters will give readings where other meters give errors.