The HI98129 is a highly accurate, waterproof pH meter that can also measure EC/TDS and temperature. This floating, waterproof combination tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. In addition, pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature-compensated to prevent temperature related variations in your measurements.
The EC/TDS conversion factor is user selectable as well as the temperature compensation coefficient.
Replaceable pH Electrode Cartridge
The HI98129 tester features an easy to replace pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction. The extendable cloth junction helps increase electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted. Also, the sturdy, snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break!
High Accuracy EC/TDS graphite probe
The graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy because it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
Fast, efficient accurate and portable, the Combo pH, EC/TDS and temperature tester combines all the features users have requested and more!
- Waterproof and designed to float
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- HOLD button to freeze readings on the display
- BEPS Alerts the user of low battery power that could adversely affect readings
pH Range 0.00 to 14.00 pH pH Resolution 0.01 pH pH Accuracy ±0.05 pH Conductivity Range 0 to 3999 µS/cm Conductivity Resolution 1 µS/cm Conductivity Accuracy ±2% F.S. TDS Range 0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L) TDS Resolution 1 ppm (mg/L) TDS Accuracy ±2% F.S. Temperature Range 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F Temperature Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°C /±1°F EC/TDS Calibration automatic, one-point at: 1413 µS/cm, 1382 ppm (mg/L) pH Calibration automatic, at one or two points with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18) Temperature Compensation pH: automatic; EC/TDS: automatic with β adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4% / °C TDS Conversion Factor 0.45 to 1.00 pH Electrode HI73127 (replaceable; included) Battery Type/Life 1.5V (4) / approx. 100 hours of continuous use, auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100% Dimensions 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’) Weight 100 g (3.5 oz.) Ordering Information HI98129 (Combo) is supplied with HI73127 pH electrode and HI73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- hanna hand-held ph meters will give readings where other meters give errors
- I've used many different brands of PH and TDS meters and Hanna meters are by far the best. I use them for special applications such as checking the ph of a mixture of water + neem oil + hemp soap for a foliar insecticidal spray (don't want to burn those leaves!) I also use them to check the PH of organic compost teas and anaerobic fermented plant extracts. The Hanna meter is the only brand that I have used that can take an accurate PH reading of soapy water with neem oil, dark brown sludgy compost tea, or some nose piercing anaerobic fermented plant extracts. I also use them to PH test my kombucha and jun. The hanna hand-held ph meters will give readings where other meters give errors.
- love the HI98129
- I personally just love the HI98129, I went thru a few competitors meters until I found that one. Just a bit of user end feedback for ya.